Innovation Pack 1
The first CLIX 2012 innovation pack is now available and provides upgrades for the CLIX 2012 Learning and Talent Management System. The main innovations are described in the following.
Career and Succession Management
CLIX Career and Succession Planning enables you to identify succession requirements and key positions in your company, to find and select succession candidates and, with the help of extensive system-supported training, prepare them for the position in question. Safeguard the key positions in your company in the long term, identify succession candidates at an early stage, gear employee development to the objectives of the organisation and guarantee sustained career planning for your employees. The intuitive career management is implemented using graphically sophisticated interfaces and operating elements.
- Identification of succession requirements using an intelligent org chart
- Candidate pool for pre-selection of potential succession candidates
- Automatic (or manual) allocation of target groups to the candidate pool
- Succession planning indicating succession perspectives in terms of time
- Rights-dependent processing of the succession status to support the HR process
- Classification and management of the succession candidates by drag & drop
For modern and clearly arranged administration and analysis of employee skills, you are provided with a curriculum vitae in both traditional and horizontal, graphic form; this enables quick access to and comparison of employee career data for HR requirements and for individual career planning. The coloured design of the career fields (schools attended, posts, further education, responsibilities etc.) for employees and supervisors also contributes to motivation. Users can move along the time horizon by dragging the mouse. An optimised print function means that at the touch of a button the systematically provided data is included in the physical personnel file.
- Modern and well-arranged administration and analysis of employee skills
- Quick access to and comparison of employee career data for ad hoc HR requirements
- Motivational depiction of the services achieved for employees and supervisors
- "Curriculum vitae" as a special area in the employees' career profile
- Depiction of all career-relevant data
- Selective access and processing rights
- Choice between classical view and depiction of the curriculum vitae on a time bar
- Print function for the traditional and graphic curriculum vitae
Audience Building and Certification
Carry out system-supported employee training and certification to guarantee compliance with both internal and external regulations. The complete process from nomination of the target groups to the tracking of course progress, chasing and the reporting of training measures is supported by the system for all compliance-relevant activities. All status changes will be logged throughout the process and guarantee complete traceability and monitoring of all compliance-relevant activities. With CLIX Audience Building and Certification, the company becomes "compliance ready" and benefits not only in terms of reputation, but also saves resources and reduces sources of errors in the compliance process.
- System-supported employee training and certification
- Guarantee of compliance with internal and external regulations
- Continuous proof of all compliance-relevant activities
- Definition and nomination of target groups using an in-depth include and exclude rule system
- Stipulation of conditions and exceptions
- Real-time audience building (using any configurable batch job)
- Dunning level functionality: Automated notifications (chasing mails) with target group- and dunning level-dependent content and escalation-dependent dispatch sequences (different explanatory and dunning text depending on escalation level)
- Definition of managers and organisers who are available as contacts and who approve or reject exceptions
- Clients and groups as a general target group base
- Comprehensive tracking and reporting of booking, the utilisation and success of training measures
CLIX Mobile enables mobile administration of events, learning content and news, synchronised with the CLIX Learning Management System. The users are free to choose the medium in accordance with the principle of "Bring Your Own Device". In addition, a significant increase in training efficiency is achieved by using unoccupied time. The new mobile E-test functionality enables the use of numerous types of test. The app can be operated on both Android and iOS systems.
- Mobile administration of events, contents and news
- With CLIX synchronised course and events catalogue
- Course booking and course overview
- Notification of new courses
- Tests with single and multiple choice, cloze and rearrange questions