Frequent business trips often make learning in the office impossible. Access to the Learning Management System whilst travelling can be made difficult or unnecessarily more expensive due to insufficient network coverage, for instance on train journeys.
CLIX Learning Suite offers two ways of using Mobile Learning. With the offline client CLIX Learnbase, learning content can be downloaded onto a computer and processed locally. This enables mobile learning even without an internet connection. CLIX Mobile was developed especially for mobile devices and supports personal learning services anywhere. CLIX Mobile enables the user – independent of his or her current position – to access specific content, news and courses.
- Learning whilst travelling, even with no internet connection
- Creation of a learning infrastructure for locations with poor network connections
- Reduction of network load for fast-performing learning of complex learning content
- Simple installation
- Later implementation is possible, without affecting the live operation of CLIX
- An easy-to-use, intuitive user interface, which has a similar “look and feel” to the CLIX web client and uses standard login data
- Reduction of connection costs (e.g. for mobile phone cards) due to the option of working locally with CLIX