The processing of tasks in a group and learning together in a team are good opportunities to deepen recently-gained knowledge. Training groups will become a fixed element in your training programmes with CLIX Social Learning. Learning groups are of particularly high relevance in university education, but are also important for trainees or project groups (Communities of Practice) in companies.
Create learning groups, provide these groups with exercise sheets in electronic form, for instance, and support collaborative work using communication methods such as chat facilities and forums. CLIX Learning Suite also supports the correction process, the provision of sample solutions and the logging of grades and bonus points.
- Working through and submission of exercise papers by learners with no restrictions of time or location
- Cost and time-efficient management of tutor work through optimal technical implementation of learning group support
- Increasing pass rates by deepening knowledge
- Encouraging learners to exchange information
- Direct adoption of assessment points in CLIX