The Talent Dashboard is the central overview of all important activities and organisational units and serves as an entry point for managers and HR managers. It can be used to bring together reports from all the major areas of the CLIX Talent Suite. Different windows (panels) can be dragged and dropped to produce a customised interface. The basic panels include, for example, department portfolios, demographic distribution and feedback. Skills, target achievement levels and performance evaluations can also be displayed. Employees can also use this dashboard to benefit from a customised overview of panels such as "Job & Career" and "My Skills". The reporting functionalities provide multi-rater feedback and grid analyses (box of 9/12/16) with individually defined axes.
The benefits to you:
- Up-to-date, individually filtered information on employee reviews within the organisational unit, current tasks and skill improvements
- Transparency by means of basic panels such as reports, mailbox, appointments, feedback, employees and succession planning to guarantee an overview of the personnel and talent structure
- ACL-based access control for HR and line managers
- Reports on critical data such as risk of movement and age, demographic distribution, potential and performance evaluations
- Validation and evaluation of training and test results